Thursday, November 03, 2011

Frehley, Iommi Books Out

I am half way through the Steve Jobs biography and as much as I admire what the man did and love Apple products, wow what a prick! He makes diva rock stars look like Mother Teresa.

Anyway, on the way to my mailbox are new books from Tony Iommi and Ace Frehley that came out this week. I will rip through those once I am done with Der Jobser and will certainly post reviews here.

In the meantime, both Frehley and Iommi are doing the promotional rounds for their respective books and there are some good quotes and stories floating around. Makes me eager to crack these tomes when I get them. Probably will read Ace's book first. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

sue hanes said...

Isorski - Are you talking about
Walter Isaacson's biography of Steve Jobs?

I bought it recently because Isaacson's book about Einstein was so good - very readable.

You may have forgotten that our original connection was through
Eric Clapton - when I wrote a post on his autobiography. That was a real eye opener for me.

But I keep it right up there with the rest of my special books because he seemed to come out ok in the end - minus his hearing. :)