Monday, August 03, 2009

The Who Windmill Contest Winners Announced - Yawn, Snore and WTF?

I wrote about this a while ago here. Kind of interesting to see the winners. I think the guy who won the grand prize had a funny video but didn't really bust out any solid windmills, which I thought was the point of the contest. The runners up are just flat out weird. I don't know who the judges were but they need to stay away from the brown acid...

You can check out the winners at The Who page here, or just watch them below:

The winner:


Runners-Up:
Kind of funny...


Kinda cool, but lame windmills...


WTF?....


Whatever. I think the people I put on my post blow all of these out of the water...

In other Who news, Roger Daltry announced a solo tour called the "Use It Or Lose It" tour. The idea is that the voice is a muscle and if he doesn't keep it in shape, when old Pete calls for the next Who project, Daltry's voice may be shrivelled to a whisper.

The closest he gets to my neck of the woods is Seattle, but I won't be driving up to support the cause. Tour dates are listed here.

No comments: