Monday, November 05, 2007

Ozzy Blames Illegal Downloading For Poor Album Sales

According to this article, Ozzy is blaming poor sales of his new album Black Rain on illegal downloaders.

And about touring, Ozzy says, "I ain't getting any younger. Sharon says to me 'Just stand there.' I can't just fucking stand there! I'm a moving target. People would aim their can of beer at my head!"

Not sure what to tell Oz about taking care of himself on the road but in terms of poor album sales, how about releasing some decent music? That might help.

2 comments:

VoxMoose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VoxMoose said...

"I can't just fucking stand there! I'm a moving target. People would aim their can of beer at my head!

That's all quite reasonable. However, I argue Ozzy still needs to ask the more fundamental question: "why the hell are people throwing beer cans at me in the first place?"