Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Nice Day and Random Grumble

I am in the Bay Area for business. I get here about once every five or six weeks and stay three or four days. I have been lucky enough to hit the area, very randomly, when some of my favorite bands have rolled through town.

In fact, I saw Heaven and Hell and Roger Waters on two separate trips down here last year.

So I should have known better. Turns out Asia played last night in San Francisco. Their last gig of the US tour, and who knows when/if they'll ever be back. Just found out tonight, and of course it was my only free night and I totally could have gone!

I had tickets for Portland last year but one of 'em needed open heart surgery so they cancelled my gig. I guess I forgive them.

Anyway, I am not going to complain. The weather is great and it's always nice to be here, even when it's raining!

No comments: